12 Questions to Ask Your Teenager by Jonathan McKee For original article click here.
Here’s 12 questions you can ask your teenager, that usually won’t get one-word responses:
- Tell me about the funniest YouTube or online video you’ve seen recently.
- If you and I could spend $100 today, not buying anything, just spending it on food or entertainment, what would you want to spend it on? (if you really wanna sweeten the deal, pull out $100 and go hang out with them)
- If you could fast forward your life to after college right now and choose any job for yourself, what would you choose?
- Why would you choose that job?
- What do you think you would need to do this week, this year… to get that job in the future?
- If you could change one rule or guideline in this house, what would you change, and why?
- How would this house change in the next year without that rule?
- What is the last thing you cried about?
- What finally made it better?
- What is the best news you could hear right now?
- What is the worst?
- What question do you wish someone would ask you… and who?