What Middle Schoolers Want To Know About Love & Dating?
Middle school students anonymously asked anything and everything they wanted. Here were their questions.
- How do you ask someone out?
- Is dating a sin?
- Does God want me to date?
- How do I know if a boy/girl likes me?
- How old should you be when you start dating?
- What’s the limit of people you should date?
- How do you say no when a boy asks you out – without being mean?
- How do I decide who I should date?
- What do I do if Justin Bieber asks me out?
- My boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t go to church or believe in God. Should I break up with them?
- Why is dating so hard to resist?
- Are boyfriends/girlfriends overrated?
- How do you know if you’re good enough for the person you like?
- Why do my friends feel like they need to be dating someone to be cool?
- What do I do if I really like a boy, but he says he will only go out with me if I kiss him?
- Sometimes I feel like I need to act a certain way, or be someone different, to get a guy/girl’s attention – is that bad?
- What are some good qualities we should look for in a boy/girl?
- Should you date one of your friends?
- What’s it called if I like cookies more than girls?
- What are some standards you would recommend having in your relationships?
- How do you know when you’re in a serious relationship?
- What does a good relationship look like?
- Is it bad to not save your first kiss for your husband/wife?
- What’s it like to fall in love?
- Why does God make us wait so long?
- Why does the Bible say it’s bad to lose our virginity when we’re not married?
- Why does God say it’s “sexually immoral” or whatever to to be with more than one person?
About Marriage & Divorce:
- How old should you be when you get married?
- Why is marriage important?
- What does a good marriage look like?
- Why do divorces happen?